Green Building Council Convention Giveaway!

Not read any, so yes, please do share. And hope to see you there

I’m glad there are people working so tirelessly on this issue. Really important.

I totally agree Salvius, all us humans need to make a huge effort :earth_americas::earth_asia::earth_africa:

Let’s be the change!

:100::100::100:%, we must all unite and do our bit :sun_with_face::rainbow:

Exciting times ahead!!

Great News, sounds brilliant!

Super Exciting times ahead for all our Stunning Planet Earth, and all Living Species :earth_americas::sunflower::paw_prints:

Outstanding News that us Humans, can reverse some of thr the damage we have done to a certain extent :ok_hand::clap::fist::fist:

I have gone through the convention program and l can absolutely say that this event is timely. Itbia one of the event that will help shape the world we live in for the better.
However, l look forward to innovation that will tackle the many problems facing humanity by bringing us to realisation of the negative effect of our activities and practices as it affects the environment and information useful towards achieving a collective collaborative efforts that can be better harnessed and utilised. The place of professionals and the rest of the world.
I look forward to improving on the quality of my leadership skills giving the array of thoughtful, experienced and resourceful speakers that will deliver topical issues at the convention.
I have no doubt at the end of this convention that humanity will begin the long awaited journey into sustainable life.
Thank you

Great to hear climate change may be reversed, I look forward to hearing all about Paul Hawkins talk and how it can be done.

Wow this is fantastic news, finally a breakthrough is in the horizon.
Can’t wait to hear all about it Charmaine :+1::+1::slight_smile:️:slight_smile:️:slight_smile:️:slight_smile:️:slight_smile:️

Sustainable changes happen with small steps. Best of luck…

Wow this is really fascinating news, that possibly the climate change can be reversed.

if climate change can be changed it will be fantastic, it is not only the climate that needs to be changed it is us that need to make a change in all the polution that we are making for our own benefit we need to be thinking of other generations that willl be left behind when we are gone

I wish you all the best. I hope you win.

I agree that changes should be made!!

Very interesting Liesl and thanks for Sharing!

:+1: Goodluck and hope you win

Hey Charmaine

It’s good to know people actually care

Well done